Built-in ultrasonic microphone jammer SEL324S Spot
SEL-324S "Spot" is a high-power and efficient microphone jamming device due to its thought-out design that includes high-quality directional ultrasonic transducer array that pushes a complex, tailor-made noise waveform on a frequency band that is below human hearing point, but right in the zone of common audio microphone bandwidth, applying a constant noise pressure on the microphone's membrane.
An array of 24 ultrasonic transducers in the "Spot" are installed in a thin (the height of the device is 40mm) drum-shaped ceiling spotlight case.
Due to SEL-324S ceiling mounting position, a multipath propagation effect is created, which reflects the generated noise from surfaces and items, further increasing the suppression area and efficiency.
- An array of 24 high-quality piezo-ceramic transducers, controlled by a microchip that automatically shifts the noise signal in time and frequency domains, achieving best possible jamming efficiency and rendering any actual speech signal on the microphone unintelligible.
- Special power supply: device draws power from the standard ceiling light DC wiring: 12V, and starts automatically whenever power is applied
- Easy to use control: can be turned on/off via presence of power in the power supply line,
- Optional wireless RF remote control (Please, send an explicit request for this option during your order).
- Easy mounting spring brackets.
SEL-324S "Spot" standard package contents:
- SEL-324S "Spot" jammer, white color finish;
- Power supply adapter for 12V DC, 2A;
- Owner's manual;
- Cardboard shipping box.
|Generated noise frequency bandwidth||24 - 26 kHz|
|Number of ultrasonic transducers||24 pcs|
|On/off switch||presence/absence of 12 V power in line (optional RF remote control)|
|Average effective jamming range||4 meters *|
|Power supply||+12 V DC|
|Continuous operation time||unlimited|
|Case material||metal and plastic|
|Overall dimensions||D 127 x 40 mm|
|Weight||not more than 500 g|
|Operating temperatures||from 0 to +50 °C|
* Effective jamming range may vary based on type of microphone of the audio device and its relative position to the jammer.