Portable ultrasonic microphone jammer SEL-310 Komar
Despite it's small size, SEL-310 "Komar" is a high-power and efficient microphone jamming device due to it's thought-out design, that includes high-quality directional ultrasonic transducer array that pushes a complex, tailor-made noise waveform on a frequency band that is below human hearing point, but right in the zone of common audio microphone bandwidth, applying a constant noise pressure on the microphone's membrane.
- An array of 10 high-quality piezo-ceramic transducers, controlled by a microchip that automatically shifts the noise signal in time and frequency domains, achieving best possible jamming efficiency and rendering any actual speech signal on the microphone unintelligibile.
- Flexible power supply: device can draw power either from the 220 V mains, from a car 12 V onboard power supply socket, or from a built-in Li-Pol battery.
- Easy to use control: can be turned on/off via a button switch on the device, or wirelessly with a special RF remote control.
- Indicator dashboard: device constantly gathers self-diagnostic and battery charge data and outputs it to an easy-to read LED indicator dashboard on the back panel of the device.
- Long battery life: not less than 5 hours of constant operation on full charge.
SEL-310 "Komar" standard package contents:
- SEL-310 "Komar" microphone jammer in metal case, black color finish;
- Power supply adapter for 220 V mains;
- Power supply adapter for car 12 V lighter socket;
- USB power supply cord;
- RF remote control with spare CR2032 battery;
- Owner's manual;
- Cardboard shipping box.
|Generated noise frequency bandwidth||24 - 26 kHz|
|Number of ultrasonic transducers||10 pcs|
|On/off switch||button or RF remote control|
|Average effective jamming range||4 meters *|
|Operation time from battery||not less than 5 hours|
|Time to fully charge battery||not more than 5 hours|
|Overall dimensions||110x110x45 mm|
|Operating temperature||from 0 to +50 °C|
* Effective jamming range may vary based on type of microphone of the audio device and it's relative position to the jammer.