Thin semicircle ultrasonic jammer SEL-324V
Ultrasonic transducers in the SEL-324V are installed in a thin (the height of the device is only 25 mm), single-line sector-shaped array, providing reliable jamming within a 180° sector-shaped area around the device, which makes it a perfect choice for manual installation in meeting rooms and automobiles.
- An array of 24 high-quality piezo-ceramic transducers, installed in a semicircle shape, controlled by a microchip that automatically shifts the noise signal in time and frequency domains, achieving best possible jamming efficiency and rendering any actual speech signal on the microphone unintelligible.
- Flexible power supply: device can draw power either from the 220V mains, from a car 12V onboard power supply socket, or from a built-in Li-Pol battery, with capacity enough for 3 hours of continuous operation.
- Easy to use control: can be turned on/off via a button switch on the device, or wirelessly with a special RF remote control.
- Indicator dashboard: device constantly gathers self-diagnostic and battery charge data and outputs it to an easy-to read LED indicator dashboard on the bottom panel of the device.
- Optional magnetic mounting system (please, send an explicit request for this option during your order).
SEL-324V standard package contents:
- SEL-324V jammer, black color finish;
- Power supply adapter for 220V mains;
- Power supply adapter for car 12 V lighter socket;
- RF remote control with spare CR2032 battery;
- Owner's manual;
- Cardboard shipping box.
|Generated noise frequency bandwidth||24 - 26 kHz|
|Number of ultrasonic transducers||24 pcs|
|Jamming direction||sector (180°)|
|On/off switch||button or RF remote control|
|Average effective jamming range||4 meters *|
|Operation time from battery||not less than 3 hours|
|Time to fully charge battery||not more than 3 hours|
|Overall dimensions||R150 х 300 х 25 mm|
|Weight||not more than 500 g|
|Operating temperatures||from 0 to +50 °C|
* Effective jamming range may vary based on type of microphone of the audio device and its relative position to the jammer.