Lornet-0836 dual frequency non-linear junction locator
The "LORNET-0836" dual frequency non-linear junction detector combines the advantages of a SHF detector (3.6 GHz sweep rate ) and conventional detector (800 MHz sweep rate). The first is most effective when conducting tactical search in premises with high density of objects containing electronic parts, when the essential design feature becomes space discrimination. It is also efficient when searching for small-size (1?2 cm) electronic devices even at significant distances. The second one is most effective when operating with absorbing mediums, such as concrete and wet ground, which is relevant when conducting counter-terrorist operations.Specifications
- When operating in conventional bandwidth mode, "LORNET-0836" matches powerful conventional detectors in effective range (e.g. NR-900 series detectors), but at the same time boasts a considerably better environmental performance (average power in normal mode does not exceed 65 mW towards investigated object, and the special design of the antenna provides additional radiation reduction of above 10 dB towards the operator).
- Uses SHF bands, which allows unique capabilities to detect semiconductor elements concealed by different materials (The device is capable to detect objects even through gaps, ungrounded shields, by reflection from smooth surfaces). For example a typical arming system of an IED (a radio station with transistor key, annunciator panel with transistor key) can be detected by "LORNET-0836" from distances starting at 3-4 meters, and achieving maximum signal levels at 1-2 meters. A phone SIM-card can be definitely detected from distances starting at 1 meter.
- A narrow polar pattern beam and a laser pointer allow spacial discrimination of various semiconductor elements in SHF mode with high accuracy, which is critical when analysing suspicious objects at a safe distance.
- When operating in conventional bandwidth mode, the device effectively operates in humid environments and through obstacles with high SHF signal attenuation.
- By combining the advantages of working with both wide and narrow polar patterns in the same device, "LORNET-0836" improves the efficiency of tactical search operations greatly (Quick environment assessment with further localization of the search objective).
- The device is useful for suspended ceiling inspection - you will not have to use the ladder any more.
- Operation control and indication display system of "LORNET-0836" are the same as of "LORNET" ("Lorgnette"), "LORNET 24" and "LORNET 36" (Particulary the manual and automatic adjustment of probing signal power in pulse mode).
- "LORNET-0836" uses cutting edge technology and advanced materials, is designed with good ergonomics.
- Convenient indication display and operation control, easy to use, lightweight.
- Electromagnetic impact on the operator is significantly reduced due to a high probing pulse duty cycle and a significant reduction of spurious radiation towards operator.
- Supports wireless headset.
Base package includes:
- "LORNET-0836" reciever/transmitter unit with control panel and built-in container for removable battery.
- Two LI-ION battery packs.
- Battery charger for 220 V mains.
- Charging container for LI-ION battery.
- Wireless headset (reciever with headphones).
- Power adapter (220 V) for the reciever.
- Handle grip with armrest.
- Special carrying case.
|Three frequency modes of probing signal||3600 MHz, 790 MHz, 3600 MHz and 790 MHz|
|Characteristics of probing pulse signal at 3600 MHz||(peak power/pulse ratio/average power)|
|- Pulse mode||18 W, 280, 64 mW|
|- CW mode||6 W, 16, 375 mW|
|Characteristics of probing pulse signal at 790 MHz||(peak power/pulse ratio/average power)|
|- Pulse mode||25 W, 280, 90 mW|
|- CW mode||6 W, 16, 375 mW|
|Probing frequencies for bandwidth of 3.6 GHz||3581.5 MHz, 3594.5 MHz, 3607.5 MHz (bandwidth selection is made automatically upon turning the device on and is based on minimum noise level at 2nd harmonic)|
|Probing frequencies for bandwidth of 0.79 GHz||789.5 MHz, 790.5 MHz, 791.5 MHz (bandwidth selection is made automatically upon turning the device on and is based on minimum noise level at 2nd harmonic)|
|Recieving frequencies at 2 / 3 harmonics for probing band of 3.6 GHz||7163 MHz / 10744.5 MHz|
|7189 MHz / 10783.5 MHz||7215 MHz / 10822.5 MHz|
|Recieving frequencies on 2 / 3 harmonics for probing band of 790 MHz||1579 MHz / 2368.5 MHz|
|1581 MHz / 2371.5 MHz||1583 MHz / 2374.5 MHz|
|Antenna gain for probing band of 3.6 GHz||20 dB|
|Antenna gain for probing band of 0.79 GHz||6dB|
|Radiated power is adjusted automatically or manually within range of 20 dB (11 grades)|
|Recievers' attenuation adjustment||10 dB with a 3 dB step|
|Possibility of audio control at 2nd harmonic by a built-in speaker or a wireless headset|
|Overall sensitivity of 4 recievers (without antenna gain)||-110 dBm (-140 dBW)|
|Dynamic range||over 30 dB|
|Angle of antenna directivity diagram for probing bands of 3.6 GHz (at 1 / 2 / 3 harmonics)||16 / 8 / 4 degrees|
|Laser lightning of the center of directivity diagram|
|Time of work from built-in accumulator at maximum capacity of probing signal, not less than||3.0 hrs / 1.5 hrs (Pulse mode / CW mode)|
|Dimensions||30.5 cm ? 30.5 cm ? 28 cm|
|Weight in full assembly||under 1.4 kg|
|Working temperatures||+5 - +40 °?|