All-round ultrasonic jammer SEL-360
SEL-360 is a high-power and efficient microphone jamming device due to it's thought-out design, that includes high-quality directional ultrasonic transducer array that pushes a complex, tailor-made noise waveform on a frequency band that is below human hearing point, but right in the zone of common audio microphone bandwidth, applying a constant noise pressure on the microphone's membrane.
Ultrasonic transducers in the SEL-360 suppressor are installed in a circular array, providing reliable jamming in all directions around the device, which makes it a perfect choice for securing meeting tables and desks.
- An array of 48 high-quality piezo-ceramic transducers, installed in a circular shape inside a drum-like unit, controlled by a microchip that automatically shifts the noise signal in time and frequency domains, achieving best possible jamming efficiency and rendering any actual speech signal on the microphone unintelligible.
- Flexible power supply: device can draw power either from the 220V mains or from a built-in Li-Pol battery, with capacity enough for 3 hours of continuous operation.
- Easy to use control: can be turned on/off via a button switch on the device, or wirelessly with a special RF remote control.
- Indicator dashboard: device constantly gathers self-diagnostic and battery charge data and outputs it to an easy-to read LED indicator dashboard on the bottom panel of the device.
SEL-360 standard package contents:
- SEL-360 jammer, black color finish;
- Power supply adapter for 220V mains;
- RF remote control with spare CR2032 battery;
- Owner's manual;
- Cardboard shipping box.
|Generated noise frequency bandwidth||24 - 26 kHz|
|Number of ultrasonic transducers||48 pcs|
|Jamming direction||omnidirectional (360°)|
|On/off switch||button or RF remote control|
|Average effective jamming range||4 meters *|
|Operation time from battery||not less than 3 hours|
|Time to fully charge battery||not more than 3 hours|
|Overall dimensions||D 160 х 65 mm|
|Weight||not more than 800 g|
|Operating temperatures||from 0 to +50 °C|
* Effective jamming range may vary based on type of microphone of the audio device and its relative position to the jammer.